With FREE Online Banking, enjoy 24-hour access to:
- Account balances
- Itemized account activity
- Ability to transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills when you sign-up for Scribner Bank Bill Pay
If you have a Scribner Bank account and would like to enroll, Sign Up Here.
Save time and money with Scribner Bank Bill Pay.
- Monthly fee of $5.00 which includes 15 payments, additional payments $0.55 each
- Monthly fee waived by paying 1 bill per month
If you have a Scribner Bank checking account and would like to enroll, contact the bank for assistance.
Receive faster access to your bank statements.
- Statements are stored and retrieved through online banking
- Conserve natural resources by eliminating paper and clutter
- Statements can be opened, viewed, printed, and saved to your computer at your convenience
- 12 months of statements are available online
- To sign-up for Online Statements login to your Online Banking account
VISA Debit Card
- Make purchases anywhere VISA is accepted, up to $500.00 per day
- Access up to $300.00 cash per day
- Monthly Fee $1.00
- Receive a $0.10 credit, $1.00 maximum, each time you use your VISA debit card as a “credit” when making a purchase
Lost / Stolen Card
- Report Lost or Stolen ATM/VISA Debit Card: 402-664-2561
Leave a message if not during normal business hours
Safety Deposit Box
- Call toll free 24/7 at 1-800-952-2085
- Access checking, savings, CD, IRA and loan accounts
- Conduct transfers, balance inquiries, and obtain transaction information.
- For your first call, you’ll need the bank assigned 4-digit Personal Identification Number, which is the last 4 digits of your social security number and at that time you will be prompted to change to a Personal Identification Number (PIN) of your choice. (Example: the 4 digit PIN you use with your ATM or VISA Check Card.) The PIN number cannot be the last 4 digits of your social security number
Telephone Banking Tips
- If you make a Telebank transfer before 5:00 p.m., the activity is posted on the same day. If you transfer after 5:00 p.m. or on a weekend or holiday, your activity is posted on the next business day.
- To transfer the funds you must be either an owner or co-owner on both accounts.
If you have any questions, please call the bank during regular business hours.
Bank by Mail
A secure way to protect your valuables.
- Save time, gas and money by using Scribner Bank’s Bank by Mail. Make deposits using our convenient pre-addressed envelopes. Deposits are verified and processed the day we receive them.
Use Scribner Bank’s safe and secure night deposit to drop off banking transactions after banking hours. Deposits are verified and processed the next business day.